DEFINITION AND PURPOSE - WHAT COOKIES ARE
Web pages have no mnemonic function. By browsing from page to page on a website, you will not be recognized as the same user on each of the pages. A cookie is a small text file in which some information regarding your browsing is stored. Cookies allow you to be recognized by the Website as a unique user. They are sent from the Website to your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, notebook, etc.), to be stored and then retransmitted on the next visit.
Cookies ensure a more efficient functioning of the Website, improving navigation, for example:
- remembering the settings entered, so as not to have to change them every time you access a new page;
- by storing the information entered (for example the user name, language, browser type, etc.).
For more information on cookies and privacy, you can consult the documentation on the website of the Privacy Guarantor at the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/.
Access to the Site and navigation of the same express your consent to receive cookies.
DURATION AND TYPE OF COOKIES
Some cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session, while others remain stored in the terminals, normally hosted in the browser used (for example: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc). Duration cookies are therefore of two types:
Temporary cookies (or session cookies) are removed from the computer when the browser is closed. They are used to store temporary information, such as the items in the shopping cart. Almost all the cookies of the websites displayed are session cookies whose activity ends when your Internet browser is closed.
Persistent cookies are cookies stored on the user's computer or other device during a browsing session, but which remain on the computer or other device after the end of the aforementioned browsing session. Persistent cookies satisfy various functions in the interest of users (they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, in order to avoid having to rewrite them every time you visit the same site). They can remain stored in the device for a variable period of time, but in any case determined, based on the function they are performing.
These two types of cookies (session and persistent) can in turn be "proprietary" and "third party". When we talk about proprietary cookies, we mean cookies sent by the website owner. When we talk about third party cookies, we mean cookies transmitted by third parties, therefore set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. The latter fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the third manager.
You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time. However, permanently disabling all cookies may cause navigation difficulties or, sometimes, the inability to use some features of the Site. For example, you could no longer: use the e-commerce stores to make your purchases, enter the Area Customers and manage the products you have purchased, use web-based software, etc.
Our Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Navigation cookies: we use navigation cookies to allow you to view our website, to make it work correctly, to create your account, to log in by accessing restricted areas and to be able to proceed with purchases. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our Site.
- Functional cookies: We use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you use our Website as effectively as possible, for example by storing the products you have previously viewed. Functional cookies are not essential for the functioning of the website, but add services by improving the overall browsing experience.
- Analytical cookies: We use analytical cookies to better understand how our users use the Website, to optimize and improve the Website and to ensure that it is always effective and efficient for users. The data we obtain relate to the web pages visited, the type of platform used, information on date and time and data such as the number of clicks on a particular page, the words searched and the texts entered while using the Site.
DISABLING AND CANCELLATION OF COOKIES (OPT-OUT)
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. This means that you have the option, at any time, to set your browser to accept all cookies, only some, or to reject them, disabling their use by the sites. Furthermore, you can normally set your browser preferences in such a way as to be notified every time a cookie is stored on your computer.
Finally, at the end of each browsing session, you can delete the cookies collected from the hard drive of your device. If you want to delete the cookies installed in the cookie folder of the browser used, remember that each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
By selecting the links below you can get specific instructions for some of the main browsers.
Microsoft Windows Explorer:
it is possible to disable only Google Analytics cookies, using the additional opt-out component provided by Google for the main browsers https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
If you want to know more about cookies in general, visit the page www.allaboutcookies.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU CAN CONTACT:
VIALE CERTOSA, 121- 20151 MILANO
T. +39 0331540390
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.assistedile.it